Computer Crime Related Links
The CCRC is not responsible for the content of external websites.
- U.S. Department of Justice Criminal Division Computer Crime and Intellectual Property Section.
- CERTŪ Coordination Center
- The first computer security incident response team.
- Australian High Tech Crime Centre.
- Canadian Police Knowledge Network
- IFCC's mission is to address fraud committed over the Internet. For victims of Internet fraud, IFCC provides a convenient and easy-to-use reporting mechanism that alerts authorities of a suspected criminal or civil violation.
- The Transnational Crime and Corruption Center (TraCCC).
- The National Institute of Justice (NIJ).
- Australian Institute of Criminology.
- Cyberlaw Research Unit, Centre for Criminal Justice Studies, University of Leeds, UK.
- Computer Security Institute (CSI).
- The Institute of Information Infrastructure Protection (I3P).
- Asian School of Cyber Laws
- Asian School of Cyber Laws delivers education, training, consultancy
and research in Cyberlaws, cybercrime investigation and cyber
- Nottingham Trent University
- Digital Forensics First Responder CPD.
- Rasmussen College's Cyber Security degree (Bachelor's)
- Online M.S. in Computer Engineering Overview
- Valparaiso University's online MS in Cyber Security program
- CSU Centre for Cybersafetyunuit and Cybercrime Investigation research.
- International Association of Computer Investigative Specialists.
- Computer Professionals for Social Diversity: Computer Crime Directory.
- National Center for Forensic Science.
- Online criminal justice programs.
- Kessler International - Forensic Accounting, Computer Forensics, Corporate Investigation.
- The Forensics Science Portal
- Computer Forensics World
- Computer Forensics World is a vendor independent, interactive portal.
- Kroll Ontrack
- Computer Forensics in UK.
- Forensics Exams
- Forensicexams.org is a dynamic portal for computer forensic examiners to share information.
- Directory of Security White Papers.
- A Trusted and Reliable Public-Private Partnership for Information Sharing and E-Security Issues.
- Security Products Guide
- SourceSecurity.com is a definitive guide to the security industry featuring thousands of products, a comprehensive company directory and listing of major tradeshows and events.
- Сybercrime-en.org is a International Association of Cybercrime Prevention .
- The International Intellectual Property Alliance (IIPA).
- Cybercrimelaw.net is a presentation of penal laws on cybercrime around the world.
The site currently contains information about the laws in 69 countries, including those preparing such legislation.
- Securities Attorneys
- Find securities attorneys or law firms specializing in
securities litigation. Cases handled including securities fraud,
internet securities fraud, stock fraud, bonds fraud, mutual funds
fraud, investment fraud and churning scams.
- Patents, Trademarks & Copyrights
Other information resources
- Anti-Child Porn.org
- AntiChildPorn.Org (ACPO) is an organization, comprised of volunteers from all around the world,
whose mission is to stop the sexual exploitation of the world's children.
- Most Wanted Criminals, Crime Statistics, Sex Offenders, Terrorism.
- OnGuardOnline.gov - provides practical tips from the federal government and the technology industry to help you be on guard against Internet fraud, secure your computer, and protect your personal information.
- FraudWatchers.org - Voluntary virtual organization dedicated to assistance, guidance, support and education regarding internet fraud, with a focus onto the
advance fee fraud.
- Virtual Forum Against Cybercrime
- Korean Institute of Criminology (KIC) in cooperation with United Nations Office on Drugs and Crime (UNODC) has prepared the Virtual Forum against Cybercrime
- DIYSpy: your own investigation
- DIYSpy was formed to offer a unique reference point on conducting your own private investigations.
- Online Criminal Justice Degrees
- List of every school
that offers a criminal justice degree in the US
- Criminal Justice Programs
- free resource for those looking to enter or advance in the criminal justice field
- The rise of cybercrimes infographic
To add a link that is not included on this page, please feel free to .
Thanks for visiting. Be sure to bookmark this page before you leave.