Computer Crime Research Center

You are about to join the

Discussion : Warning! Lottery scam, money orders scam, advance fee scam, beware!

Discussion is closed !

1-15 > 16-30 > 31-45 > 46-60 > 61-75 > 76-90 > 91-105 > 106-120 > 121-135 > 136-150 > 151-165 > 166-180 > 181-195 > 196-210 > 211-225 > 226-240 > 241-255 > 256-270 > 271-285 > 286-300 > 301-315 > 316-330 > 331-345 > 346-360 > 361-375 > 376-390 > 391-405 > 406-420 > 421-435 > 436-450 > 451-465 > 466-480 > 481-495 > 496-510 > 511-525 > 526-540 > 541-555 > 556-570 > 571-585 > 586-600 > 601-615 > 616-630 > 631-645 > 646-660 > 661-675 > 676-690 > 691-705 > 706-720 > 721-735 > 736-750 > 751-765 > 766-780 > 781-795 > 796-810 > 811-825 > 826-840 > 841-855 > 856-870 > 871-885 > 886-900 > 901-915 > 916-930 > 931-945 > 946-960 > 961-975 > 976-990 > 991-1005 > 1006-1020 > 1021-1035 > 1036-1050 > 1051-1065 > 1066-1080 > 1081-1095 > 1096-1110 > 1111-1125 > 1126-1140 > 1141-1155 > 1156-1170 > 1171-1185 > 1186-1200 > 1201-1215 > 1216-1230 > 1231-1245 > 1246-1260 > 1261-1275 > 1276-1290 > 1291-1305 > 1306-1320 > 1321-1335 > 1336-1350 > 1351-1365 > 1366-1380 > 1381-1395 > 1396-1410 > 1411-1425 > 1426-1440 > 1441-1455 > 1456-1470 > 1471-1485 > 1486-1500 > 1501-1515 > 1516-1530 > 1531-1545 > 1546-1560 > 1561-1575 > 1576-1590 > 1591-1605 > 1606-1620 > 1621-1635 > 1636-1650 > 1651-1665 > 1666-1680 > 1681-1695 > 1696-1710 > 1711-1725 > 1726-1740 > 1741-1755 > 1756-1770 > 1771-1785 > 1786-1800 > 1801-1815 > 1816-1830 > 1831-1845 > 1846-1860 > 1861-1875 > 1876-1890 > 1891-1905 > 1906-1920 > 1921-1935 > 1936-1950 > 1951-1965 > 1966-1980 > 1981-1995 > 1996-2010 > 2011-2025 > 2026-2040 > 2041-2055 > 2056-2070 > 2071-2085 > 2086-2100 > 2101-2115 > 2116-2130 > 2131-2145 > 2146-2160 > 2161-2175 > 2176-2190 > 2191-2205 > 2206-2220 > 2221-2235 > 2236-2250 > 2251-2265 > 2266-2280 > 2281-2295 > 2296-2310 > 2311-2325 > 2326-2340 > 2341-2355 > 2356-2370 > 2371-2385 > 2386-2400 > 2401-2415 > 2416-2430 > 2431-2445 > 2446-2460 > 2461-2475 > 2476-2490 > 2491-2505 > 2506-2520 > 2521-2535 > 2536-2550 > 2551-2565 > 2566-2580 > 2581-2595 > 2596-2610 > 2611-2625 > 2626-2640 > 2641-2655 > 2656-2670 > 2671-2685 > 2686-2700 > 2701-2715 > 2716-2730 > 2731-2745 > 2746-2760 > 2761-2775 > 2776-2790 > 2791-2805 > 2806-2820 > 2821-2835 > 2836-2850 > 2851-2865 > 2866-2880 > 2881-2895 > 2896-2910 > 2911-2925 > 2926-2940 > 2941-2955 > 2956-2970 > 2971-2985 > 2986-3000 > 3001-3015 > 3016-3030 > 3031-3045 > 3046-3060 > 3061-3075 > 3076-3090> 3091-3105 > 3106-3120 > 3121-3135 > 3136-3150 > 3151-3165 > 3166-3180 > 3181-3195 > 3196-3210 > 3211-3225 > 3226-3240 > 3241-3255 > 3256-3270 > 3271-3285 > 3286-3300 > 3301-3315 > 3316-3330 > 3331-3345 > 3346-3360 > 3361-3375 > 3376-3390 > 3391-3405 > 3406-3420 > 3421-3435 > 3436-3450 > 3451-3465 > 3466-3480 > 3481-3495 > 3496-3510 > 3511-3525 > 3526-3540 > 3541-3555 > 3556-3570 > 3571-3585 > 3586-3600 > 3601-3615 > 3616-3630 > 3631-3645 > 3646-3660 > 3661-3675 > 3676-3690 > 3691-3705 > 3706-3720 > 3721-3735 > 3736-3750 > 3751-3765 > 3766-3780 > 3781-3795 > 3796-3810 > 3811-3825 > 3826-3840 > 3841-3855 > 3856-3870 > 3871-3885 > 3886-3900 > 3901-3915 > 3916-3930 > 3931-3945 > 3946-3960 > 3961-3975 > 3976-3990 > 3991-4005 > 4006-4020 > 4021-4035 > 4036-4050 > 4051-4065 > 4066-4080 > 4081-4095 > 4096-4110 > 4111-4125 > 4126-4140 > 4141-4155 > 4156-4170 > 4171-4185 > 4186-4200 > 4201-4215 > 4216-4230 > 4231-4245 > 4246-4260 > 4261-4275 > 4276-4290 > 4291-4305 > 4306-4320 > 4321-4335 > 4336-4350 > 4351-4365 > 4366-4380 > 4381-4395 > 4396-4410 > 4411-4425 > 4426-4440 > 4441-4455 > 4456-4470 > 4471-4485 > 4486-4500 > 4501-4515 > 4516-4530 > 4531-4545 > 4546-4560 > 4561-4575 > 4576-4590 > 4591-4605 > 4606-4620 > 4621-4635 > 4636-4650 > 4651-4665 > 4666-4680 > 4681-4695 > 4696-4710 > 4711-4725 > 4726-4740 > 4741-4755 > 4756-4770 > 4771-4785 > 4786-4800 > 4801-4815 > 4816-4830 > 4831-4845 > 4846-4860 > 4861-4875 > 4876-4890 > 4891-4905 > 4906-4920 > 4921-4935 > 4936-4950 > 4951-4965 > 4966-4980 > 4981-4995 > 4996-5010 > 5011-5025 > 5026-5040 > 5041-5055 > 5056-5070 > 5071-5085 > 5086-5100 > 5101-5115 > 5116-5130 > 5131-5145 > 5146-5160 > 5161-5175 > 5176-5190 > 5191-5205 > 5206-5220 > 5221-5235 > 5236-5250 > 5251-5265 > 5266-5280 > 5281-5295 > 5296-5310 > 5311-5325 > 5326-5340 > 5341-5355 > 5356-5370 > 5371-5385 > 5386-5400 > 5401-5415 > 5416-5430 > 5431-5445 > 5446-5460 > 5461-5475 > 5476-5490 > 5491-5505 > 5506-5520 > 5521-5535 > 5536-5550 > 5551-5565 > 5566-5580 > 5581-5595 > Total 5585 comments


2007-05-03 09:55:21 -
Hi i am Harshit and i want participate in lottery scam


2007-05-03 07:34:00 -
i have won te rice. now what i have to do?


2007-05-03 07:17:03 -
I'v got such mail! I never seen such mails ! can YOU help me is it true or lie ! COS THEY NOTHIG TELL ABOUT MONNEY I HAVE TO PAY.........

PO Box 1010
Liverpool
L70 1NL
United Kingdom.
REF No: UKNL-L/200-26937
BATCH No: 2007MJL-01

FINAL WINNING NOTIFICATION

Dear lucky winner,
We happily announce to you the draw (1068) of the UK NATIONAL
LOTTERY,online Sweepstakes International program held 24th of April 2007 as
part of our Easter Promotion. Your e-mail address attached to ticket
number: 56475600545188 with Serial number 5368/02 drew the lucky
numbers:07-10-22-24-34-44 (Bonus number 18) which subsequently won you the lottery
in the 1st category i.e match 6. You have therefore been approved to
claim a total sum of 1,000,000.00 (One Million Pounds Sterling) in cash
credited to fil XYC /26500460037/08.

This is from a cash prize of 1,000,000.00 (British Pounds) obviously
to be taken by you, as the only winner in this category i.e. Match 6..
All Participants were selected through a computer ballot system drawn
from a pool of over 25,000 names of distinguished professionals drawn
from Europe, America, Asia, Australia, New Zealand, Middle-East, parts of
Africa, and North & South America as part of our international
promotions programme conducted twice weekly to encourage prospective overseas
entries. The internet emailing ideal was used, since most people are not
able to purchase tickets and play outside the UK. We hope with part of
your prize awards, you will take part in our subsequent lottery
jackpots.

Note that your lucky winning number falls within our European booklet
representative office in Europe as indicated in your play coupon. In
view of this, your 1,000,000.00 (British Pounds) will be released to
you by our payment office in UK. Our Fudiciary agent will immediately
commence the process to facilitate the release of your funds as soon as
you contact him. For security reasons,Our winners are assured of the
utmost standards of confidentiality, and press anonymity until the end of
proceedings, and beyond where they so desire. Be further advised to
maintain the strictest level of confidentiality until the end of
proceedings to circumvent problems associated with fraudulent claims. This is
part of our precautionary measure to avoid double claiming and
unwarranted abuse of this program.

Any lottery double claimdedected by our monitoring committee will lead
to the Uk national lottery cacelling the winnings. making a loss for
both the real winner, and the fake (intended) claimer.

To file for your claim, fill the winner verification form below and
forward to the fudiciary agent immediately via email.

Agents Name: Dr.Pinkett Brown
Email:info.uknationallottery17@yahoo.co.uk
TELL: +44-704-570-5528

VERIFICATION AND FUNDS RELEASE FORM
NAME...
AGE...
SEX...
ADDRESS
CITY....
EMAIL...
PHONE/FAX...
OCCUPATION...
NATIONALITY....
COMPANY...
COUNTRY...

Once again congratulations...
Cordially,
Mrs. Rose Wood Online Co-ordinator
U.K NATIONAL LOTTERY
Sweepstakes International Program.


2007-05-03 04:31:21 -
De:"LOTTERY BOARD"

12 Whitehall ,
London SW1A 2DY
BRITISH LOTTERY
We are notifying you of our Online Draw held on 18/04/07 where your
Email
won you a total sum of £1,263,584.00 in our Online Lottery Draw with
Ticket
No: 0214619275, File No:2113-05, Lucky No: 08 11 17 30 32 41 bonus 47
You can verify your winnings online
below:http://www.lotteries.com/lotteries/wnbritish649.jsp
You are to contact the below agent to start the
processing of your winnings
on your behalf and also furnish him with all your
winnings informations:
Sir Donovan Green
Phone: +447040122601
Email: donovan@donovan.vossnet.co.uk OR donovangreen_01@easymail.hu

(1) FULL NAME ................ (2) FULL ADDRESS........(3) NATIONALITY
......(4) AGE ........
(5) OCCUPATION .........(6 )TELEPHONE NUMBER ......(7) SEX .......(8)
TOTAL AMOUNT WON ..............

Congratulations!!!
Sincerely,
Cecilia Daniels Mrs


2007-05-03 01:10:52 -
i also got the same letter like others is there any law to send them behiend the bars?
FROM:THE DESK OF THE VICE PRESIDENT INTERNATIONAL
PROMOTIONS/PRIZE AWARDS DEPARTMENT AUSTRALIAN
INTERNATIONAL SWEEPSTAKES LOTTERY CORPORATION


2007-05-02 15:42:10 -
UK NATIONAL LOTTERY HEADQUARTERS:
P O Box 1010 Liverpool, L70 1NL UNITED KINGDOM

(Customer Services)

BONUS LOTTERY PROMOTION PRIZE AWARDS WINNING NOTIFICATION

Dear Lucky Winner,

We are please to inform you of the result of the just concluded annual final draws of UNITED KINGDOM NATIONAL LOTTERY international Lottery programs. The online cyber lotto draws was conducted from an exclusive list of 21,000 e-mail addresses of individual and corporate bodies picked by an advanced automated random computer search from the internet, no tickets were sold. After this automated computer ballot, your e-mail address emerged as one of two winners in the category "A" with the
following winning information:



You as well as the other winner are therefore to receive a cash prize of 1,000,000.00 Pound each from the total payout. Your prize award has been insured with your e-mail address and will be transferred to you upon meeting our requirements, statutory obligations, verifications, validations and satisfactory report. To begin the claims processing of your prize winnings you are advised to contact our licensed and accredited claims agent for category "A" winners with the information below:

Mr. EDWARD FRING
Tel:+44-701-113-0167
Fax: +44-707-570-0263
E MAIL: contact_agentedwardfring1@yahoo.co.uk

VERIFICATIONS FORM

FULL NAMES...................................................
CONTACT ADDRESS........................................
TEL/FAX NUMBERS.........................................
AGE.................................................................
SEX..................................................................
OCCUPATION.................................................
NEXT OF KIN..................................................
COUNTRY........................................................
AMOUNT WON................................................
WINNING EMAIL.............................................
REFERENCE NUMBER...................................
TICKET NUMBERS..........................................
SERIAL NUMBERS...........................................

Sincerely,
Mrs. Caroline Bryan


2007-05-02 13:50:52 -
is it thrue????




THE LOTTERY DEPARTMENT UK.
22 Garden Close,PE9 2YP, London
REF N0:UKNL-L/200-26937
BATCH N0:14/0017/1PD

Dear Winner

This is to inform you that you have been selected for a cash prize of 1,000,000.00 (British Pounds) held on the 28 th April,2007 in London Uk.The selection process was carried out through random selection in our computerized email selection system(ess)from a database of over 250,000 email addresses drawn from which you were selected.

The BRITISH UK. Lottery is approved by the British Gaming Board.To begin the processing of your prize you are to contact our fiduaciary claims department for more infomation as regards procedures to claim your prize.

Mr.James Hill
Email: national.lottery@fiduciaryagent.net
Phone:+447011131119
Fax: +447075055056
Contact him by sending him with the underlisted informations

1.Name....................................
2.Address................................
3.Nationality.............................
4.Age.........................................
5.Occupation...........................
6.Phone/Fax.............................

Yours faithfully,
Mrs. Stella Ellis.

Sweepstakes International Program.Copyright 1994-2007 The UK National Lottery Inc.All rights reserved. Terms of Service - Guideline


2007-05-02 13:35:15 -
I received the message from AUSTRALIAN LOTTO PROGRAME and have won 400.000.00$ can you help me? what am I to do? is it true?


2007-05-02 13:33:09 -
rev_jaceg_hunter@yahoo.co.uk


2007-05-01 16:40:26 -
Dear Sir,

Do you please understand SCAM. I want an explanation.

Thank you.


2007-05-01 13:02:45 -
I receveid an e-mail from evelynlance@yahoo.com,please help me


2007-05-01 03:17:58 -
is that real do i won prize


2007-05-01 03:10:23 -
you havesent for me congradulation.ihave some email and i dont know what email has won


2007-04-30 18:27:49 -
Dear Sir,

I am so much impress of the message you give me. I will work things out to meet your expectation.
Thank you.


2007-04-30 11:50:50 -
Name: Poladyan Galust
Telephone number: 0079032775258 or +79032775258
Age: 29.06.1972
Adress: Russia, The Moscow area, the city of Ivanteevka, Bogdanova street,
the house 9, apartment 9.
Occupation: Driver
Number: NM/BC921245/KY14
BATCH No: NM/207161/WOP.
Bank account No: 42607.810.5.4017.2200013
----- Original Message -----
From: "LOTTO.ES"
To:
Sent: Friday, April 27, 2007 1:42 PM
Subject: {Spam?} BATCH No: NM/207161/WOP.


> TICKET NUMBER: 46939894427
> LOTTO SPANISH. INTERNATIONAL PROMOTIONS/PRIZE
> AWARD DEPARTMENT
> RESULTS FOR CATEGORY "A" DRAWS
>
> Dear Winner,
>
> We are pleased to inform you of the result of the just concluded annual
> final draws of the LOTTORIA SPANISH. INTERNATIONAL PROMOTIONS/PRIZE.
> LOTTORIA SPANISH draws was conducted from an exclusive list of 25,000,000
> e-mail addresses of individual and corporate bodies picked by an advanced
> automated random computer ballot search from the internet as part of our
> international promotions program which we conduct every year. No tickets
> were sold.
>
> After this automated computer ballot, your e-mail address attached to
> serial number 25-6565 drew the lucky numbers 6-13-18-24-33-39 which
> consequently emerged you as one of first fifty (10) lucky winners in this
> category.You have therefore been approved for a lump sum payout of
> 1,000,000.00 (One Million EURO) in cash credited to file LR/19-CH/4310.
> This is from a total cash prize of 10,000,000 (Ten Million) Euro shared
> amongst the first fifty (10) lucky winners in this category.
>
> This year Lottery Program Jackpot is the largest ever for LOTTORIA
> SPANISH. The estimated 10 million jackpot would be the sixth-biggest in
> Europe history. The biggest was the 163 million jackpot that went to two
> winners in a Febuary 2000 drawing of The Big Game Mega Millions'
> predecessor.Your fund is now deposited in an offshore bank with a
> hardcover insurance. Due to the mix up of some numbers and names, we
> advice that you keep this award from public notice until your claim has
> been processed and your money remitted to you as this is part of our
> security protocol to avoid double claiming or unwarranted taking advantage
> of this program by the general public.
>
>
> NOTE: For easy reference and identification, find below your Reference and
> Batch numbers. Remember to quote these numbers in your correspondence
> with your paying bank.Also give them the following
> informations
> Name
> Telephone numbers and fax
> Age
> Address
> Occupation
> REF
> Number: NM/BC921245/KY14
> BATCH No: NM/207161/WOP.
>
>
> CONGRATULATIONS!!!
> Your fund is now deposited with the paying Bank. To begin your claims,
> kindly contact the paying bank with the below information:
>
>
> ***********************************************
> Contact person:Mr RAUL PETERS
> International Remittance Officer
> E-mail: unioncrbnk10@aim.com
> Tel:00 34 6773 88541
> Fax: 00 31 847246903
>
>
> Your claims agent will assist you in the processing and remittance of your
> prize funds into your designated bank account.Note that all prize funds
> must be claimed not later than One month. After this date all funds will
> be returned to the LOTTERY TREASURY as unclaimed. In order to avoid
> unnecessary delays and complications, please endeavor to quote your
> Reference and Batch numbers in every correspondence with your agent.
> Furthermore, should there be any change in your address, do inform your
> claims agent as soon as possible.
>
> Congratulations once again from all our staffs, and thank you for being
> part of our promotions
> program.
>
> Yours Sincerely,
> Mrs.Joy phillips
>


1-15 > 16-30 > 31-45 > 46-60 > 61-75 > 76-90 > 91-105 > 106-120 > 121-135 > 136-150 > 151-165 > 166-180 > 181-195 > 196-210 > 211-225 > 226-240 > 241-255 > 256-270 > 271-285 > 286-300 > 301-315 > 316-330 > 331-345 > 346-360 > 361-375 > 376-390 > 391-405 > 406-420 > 421-435 > 436-450 > 451-465 > 466-480 > 481-495 > 496-510 > 511-525 > 526-540 > 541-555 > 556-570 > 571-585 > 586-600 > 601-615 > 616-630 > 631-645 > 646-660 > 661-675 > 676-690 > 691-705 > 706-720 > 721-735 > 736-750 > 751-765 > 766-780 > 781-795 > 796-810 > 811-825 > 826-840 > 841-855 > 856-870 > 871-885 > 886-900 > 901-915 > 916-930 > 931-945 > 946-960 > 961-975 > 976-990 > 991-1005 > 1006-1020 > 1021-1035 > 1036-1050 > 1051-1065 > 1066-1080 > 1081-1095 > 1096-1110 > 1111-1125 > 1126-1140 > 1141-1155 > 1156-1170 > 1171-1185 > 1186-1200 > 1201-1215 > 1216-1230 > 1231-1245 > 1246-1260 > 1261-1275 > 1276-1290 > 1291-1305 > 1306-1320 > 1321-1335 > 1336-1350 > 1351-1365 > 1366-1380 > 1381-1395 > 1396-1410 > 1411-1425 > 1426-1440 > 1441-1455 > 1456-1470 > 1471-1485 > 1486-1500 > 1501-1515 > 1516-1530 > 1531-1545 > 1546-1560 > 1561-1575 > 1576-1590 > 1591-1605 > 1606-1620 > 1621-1635 > 1636-1650 > 1651-1665 > 1666-1680 > 1681-1695 > 1696-1710 > 1711-1725 > 1726-1740 > 1741-1755 > 1756-1770 > 1771-1785 > 1786-1800 > 1801-1815 > 1816-1830 > 1831-1845 > 1846-1860 > 1861-1875 > 1876-1890 > 1891-1905 > 1906-1920 > 1921-1935 > 1936-1950 > 1951-1965 > 1966-1980 > 1981-1995 > 1996-2010 > 2011-2025 > 2026-2040 > 2041-2055 > 2056-2070 > 2071-2085 > 2086-2100 > 2101-2115 > 2116-2130 > 2131-2145 > 2146-2160 > 2161-2175 > 2176-2190 > 2191-2205 > 2206-2220 > 2221-2235 > 2236-2250 > 2251-2265 > 2266-2280 > 2281-2295 > 2296-2310 > 2311-2325 > 2326-2340 > 2341-2355 > 2356-2370 > 2371-2385 > 2386-2400 > 2401-2415 > 2416-2430 > 2431-2445 > 2446-2460 > 2461-2475 > 2476-2490 > 2491-2505 > 2506-2520 > 2521-2535 > 2536-2550 > 2551-2565 > 2566-2580 > 2581-2595 > 2596-2610 > 2611-2625 > 2626-2640 > 2641-2655 > 2656-2670 > 2671-2685 > 2686-2700 > 2701-2715 > 2716-2730 > 2731-2745 > 2746-2760 > 2761-2775 > 2776-2790 > 2791-2805 > 2806-2820 > 2821-2835 > 2836-2850 > 2851-2865 > 2866-2880 > 2881-2895 > 2896-2910 > 2911-2925 > 2926-2940 > 2941-2955 > 2956-2970 > 2971-2985 > 2986-3000 > 3001-3015 > 3016-3030 > 3031-3045 > 3046-3060 > 3061-3075 > 3076-3090> 3091-3105 > 3106-3120 > 3121-3135 > 3136-3150 > 3151-3165 > 3166-3180 > 3181-3195 > 3196-3210 > 3211-3225 > 3226-3240 > 3241-3255 > 3256-3270 > 3271-3285 > 3286-3300 > 3301-3315 > 3316-3330 > 3331-3345 > 3346-3360 > 3361-3375 > 3376-3390 > 3391-3405 > 3406-3420 > 3421-3435 > 3436-3450 > 3451-3465 > 3466-3480 > 3481-3495 > 3496-3510 > 3511-3525 > 3526-3540 > 3541-3555 > 3556-3570 > 3571-3585 > 3586-3600 > 3601-3615 > 3616-3630 > 3631-3645 > 3646-3660 > 3661-3675 > 3676-3690 > 3691-3705 > 3706-3720 > 3721-3735 > 3736-3750 > 3751-3765 > 3766-3780 > 3781-3795 > 3796-3810 > 3811-3825 > 3826-3840 > 3841-3855 > 3856-3870 > 3871-3885 > 3886-3900 > 3901-3915 > 3916-3930 > 3931-3945 > 3946-3960 > 3961-3975 > 3976-3990 > 3991-4005 > 4006-4020 > 4021-4035 > 4036-4050 > 4051-4065 > 4066-4080 > 4081-4095 > 4096-4110 > 4111-4125 > 4126-4140 > 4141-4155 > 4156-4170 > 4171-4185 > 4186-4200 > 4201-4215 > 4216-4230 > 4231-4245 > 4246-4260 > 4261-4275 > 4276-4290 > 4291-4305 > 4306-4320 > 4321-4335 > 4336-4350 > 4351-4365 > 4366-4380 > 4381-4395 > 4396-4410 > 4411-4425 > 4426-4440 > 4441-4455 > 4456-4470 > 4471-4485 > 4486-4500 > 4501-4515 > 4516-4530 > 4531-4545 > 4546-4560 > 4561-4575 > 4576-4590 > 4591-4605 > 4606-4620 > 4621-4635 > 4636-4650 > 4651-4665 > 4666-4680 > 4681-4695 > 4696-4710 > 4711-4725 > 4726-4740 > 4741-4755 > 4756-4770 > 4771-4785 > 4786-4800 > 4801-4815 > 4816-4830 > 4831-4845 > 4846-4860 > 4861-4875 > 4876-4890 > 4891-4905 > 4906-4920 > 4921-4935 > 4936-4950 > 4951-4965 > 4966-4980 > 4981-4995 > 4996-5010 > 5011-5025 > 5026-5040 > 5041-5055 > 5056-5070 > 5071-5085 > 5086-5100 > 5101-5115 > 5116-5130 > 5131-5145 > 5146-5160 > 5161-5175 > 5176-5190 > 5191-5205 > 5206-5220 > 5221-5235 > 5236-5250 > 5251-5265 > 5266-5280 > 5281-5295 > 5296-5310 > 5311-5325 > 5326-5340 > 5341-5355 > 5356-5370 > 5371-5385 > 5386-5400 > 5401-5415 > 5416-5430 > 5431-5445 > 5446-5460 > 5461-5475 > 5476-5490 > 5491-5505 > 5506-5520 > 5521-5535 > 5536-5550 > 5551-5565 > 5566-5580 > 5581-5595 >
Total 5585 comments
Copyright © 2001-2013 Computer Crime Research Center
CCRC logo